Friday, September 19, 2008

The Volleyball's Band...

Last night was a volley ball game. Jas had to play in the band. They did super well for being mostly Junior High. There were approx 4-6 High school students playing in it and oh, yeah,
Mr. Behrends. The songs played were:
The school song
Free falling
We will rock you
Come on over
I love rock and roll
And there were a few more! They did a great job!
I think Hannah is going to be a volleyball fan. She loves the balls, clapping, and the cheering. If there was clapping, she clapped. If there was cheering, she cheered. She also liked the cheerleaders. She went absolutely nuts trying to imitate them. Needless to say with her short attention-span, 45 minutes was about all I could keep her in our little area of the bleachers. She wanted to help our team with the game, so outside we went. She made friends quickly.
Jasmyn trying to hide from the camera. I was quicker! :)
I call this one "totem pole in the making." From bottom to top is Jasmyn, Hannah, and Cassidy.
Another of Jasmyn that I was quicker than she was. The girls had fun.


1 comment:

Dave Ja Vu said...

I thought the band sounded great. I didn't even realize how young most of them were!