This is the craft we made at MOPS today. What a great idea! A picture frame, scrapbook paper, and a dry erase marker ends up becoming a lovely weekly dry erase planner! I am so grateful that Renee (I believe she is the one who came up with our craft) is such a creative person! I know I would never have been able to do this on my own! Thank you!
Sorry about the glare on the picture...I guess my house is too bright during the day.
Sorry about the glare on the picture...I guess my house is too bright during the day.
2 comments:
Nice! It was fun, wasn't it?? I'm not crafty, either, but it's still fun to do the MOPS ones, just because there aren't distractions and I can just get it done without hearing, "mom, I need a drink." :-)
That ended up looking really cute! It's fun to see how everyone's turns out-the're all different!
Post a Comment