Monday, September 22, 2008

Variety of Jasmyn...

Just a couple of updates on Jasmyn...First, we are set on her Pediatric Neurologist in Denver the 7th of October. We will be heading out on the 6th. Our regular Doctor is now advising that The Pediatric Neurologist follow up on her migraines as well as her tremors...Which brings me to update two...I had to call our Doctor this morning. Again I was summoned to Jasmyn's school to pick her up. Another one of those dreaded migraines! Grrr! After talking to the principal, he is willing to work with us and her migraines due to it being a medical condition that cannot be helped. Jasmyn has already missed numerous days of school and we are only a few weeks into the season. School has a policy of missed days...only 10...after that we will need doctors notes. The doctor is aware that Jasmyn suffers with migraines and I don't need to bring her into see him every time one rears it's UGLY head. So, after talking with the principal, I was advised to ask our Doctor for documentation to give to the school stating that she does in fact have migraines. Well, I guess now after hearing (again) how frequent they are, we are to follow up with the Pediatric Neurologist to rule out possible causes or to find a treatment that better suites Jasmyn to allow her to remain in school and actually learn. Then we come to the last update... This is Jasmyn...

This is Nikki chopping Jasmyn's hair.
Just look at all that hair on the floor. And at this time she was only half way done.
This has got to be the best haircut Jasmyn has EVER had! She washes, does not dry, brushes and goes. It lays so nicely and looks incredible! I only wish I would have got a decent "after" photo...Next time.

3 comments:

sixbehrs said...

I really liked it in church the other day. Looks really nice on her! And that's a bonus if it's easy to fix!

Wheeler Family said...

I love her hair cut.
Hope everything goes well with her appointment.

Bley's Blog said...

I also like her new hair cut!