Today is Jasmyn's first day of Junior High. It is absolutely amazing how fast the time goes by. It feels as if just the other day I had walked her into her kindergarten room for her very first day of school. Both are momentous days not only in her life, but in mine as well. I cried that first day, and as I sit hear typing this I am fighting back a tear. I can say that this time is easier, not because of age or years, but because I now have Christ and I know that He is in control. Jasmyn also proudly proclaims Him as her saviour. She is in the best hands possible! 

Jasmyn as she was waiting for the bus.
1 comment:
Amen!!! I love your attitude and perspective. It's great. And even though I've been a Christian for quite a few years, reading this was a good reminder to me that our kids are in His hands. Hope your day goes well.
Post a Comment