Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ugly flower...

Wednesday I finally got around to putting the canopy top on Hannah's bed. What was a little task turned into a full day of work. While putting the top on I decided I might as well do a full deep clean including shampooing the carpet. Since I had to move the furniture to shampoo, I just decided to rearrange her room. While I was in the process of moving furniture I decided her room needs to be re-painted. At least where I painted on the flower and the butterflies. While shopping for paint at Menard's today I decided I might as well change the whole color of her room as well. As of now, the idea is to paint the walls a nice sage green and have a light pink stripe. We picked up the paint today, and depending on how I feel tomorrow, I shall get on that project. Wish me luck. (I have a habit of changing my mind too much.) This is the canopy all put together with top and curtains. You can see my nice ugly flower on the wall. Ugh!
Hannah looking at the flower.
Happy about her bed!

3 comments:

Blackmans said...

I like the flower!

Wheeler Family said...

It's cute!

sixbehrs said...

Wow, she's all grown up with that big girl bed, isn't she. I always wanted a canopy bed....never had one...sigh :-) Maybe one of my girls will get one someday!