Monday, August 18, 2008

This is...

***AN UPDATE: After doing the "potty-training" thing I realize that Hannah is just not ready...I guess I have to live with her taking off her clothes and diapers throughout the day. She does use the potty-chair, but she doesn't let me know ahead of time that she needs to "go". I guess it was just the timing on my part. She did manage to potty in it 3 times yesterday. :)***
a small chair with an open seat over a removable pot, for use by a child during toilet training. Otherwise known as a "potty-chair".And this is...
a person who toddles, esp. a young child learning to walk
(Hannah).

Who used her Potty-chair for the very first time tonight!
YAY!!!
Hopefully it wasn't a fluke and she will continue.
She was very surprised at herself when she did "go"...
her eyes got real big, her lips puckered as if wanting a kiss, and tried to see herself "GO".
When she finished she had to look at her "Pee-Pee" then she clapped and said, "YAY!"
What a big girl!

3 comments:

The Hagan Clan said...

what a big girl!!! proud of you!

Darlene said...

so very proud of her and excited for you - what a relief it'll be to have no more diapers!!!!!!!!

Bley's Blog said...

Wow, that is great! Way to go Hannah!