Saturday, August 29, 2009

Small town football game...

It has been a while since my last post. Not much has been going on. School started the 18th. Jasmyn is now an 8th grader. She seems to be enjoying it so far. We are adjusting to the early morning routine again. The nights are cooling down. Temps are milder but the humidity is still high. Hannah has been growing. She finally moved into 3T pants. They fit length but are way too big around the waist. I even bought the slims with the adjustable waist and with them the smallest that they could go are a little big. Her hair is growing fast. I have heard people comment that she has adult hair and not baby hair. I am going to let it grow out this fall and winter. She still pulls out her hair ties after just a few minutes of having her hair up. Dolan is entering into the busy time with work. This year has been pretty bad with crickets. We had our first High School football game last night. Our boys won!!! I wish I could tell you the final score but the scoreboard was not working properly. Jasmyn took her usual place in the band and did a good job. We loaded Hannah up with her back-pack full of toys to the game. Saying good-bye to kitty Izzy.

All smiles and ready to go!

I had to post this picture. Jasmyn was trying to hide her face from the camera and when she turned this is what I got. I had to tell her that she looked like the boy sitting in front of her.

Finally, because she didn't want to be embarrassed.

My attempt at a picture of the two girls.

Lost her place for the music...

She found it.

Hannah enjoyed a huge lollipop.

We brought some bubbles to entertain Hannah. Deb was nice enough to blow them for her. Before long we had a whole group of kids joining in the fun. Hannah loved trying to catch them on her tongue! They went through the whole bottle of bubbles!

Hannah this morning.

~*~*~Dolan is concerned about the title of this post. He believes it misleading since there are not any photos of football.
I apologize for the title. My excuse...Lack of imagination.~*~*~

1 comment:

McCrumb6 said...

Looks like you guys had fun at the football game. And no matter what the title is I can still tell that you were at the football game lol