This weekend we went to Denver for a B.C. Tour. We toured the Denver Museum of Natural History and also Dinosaur Ridge. Jasmyn had previous plans to go white water rafting and other various activities but she did join us for Casa Bonita. Here are the girls in front of the Casa Bonita fountain.
Hannah watching a magic show.
Caught a decent picture of Jasmyn. She is laughing because she thought I was taking a picture of Dolan. The joke was on her.
I had a Caricature done of the girls. Here is the artist working on them.
The following morning bright and early the day started.
Hannah had seen a bird in the window. Had to get as close as she could.
Posing outside the museum on the wolf sculpture.

Hannah has recently become fearful. She has started showing signs of fear throughout certain activities and in movies. Fear reared its ugly head again at the museum.
When Hannah is fearful she plugs her ears. This is how she went through most of the museum. Poor girl!
Hannah and Joy. Joy is a favorite person of Hannah's. Joy runs the nursery at church and Hannah always has a great big hug waiting for Joy. Might also mention that this was in front of the T-Rex sculpture. Hannah wasn't too certain about it.
2 comments:
Looks like you had a good trip!
Once when my family went to Casa Bonita we had a caricature done of my brothers and I. I'm glad you had a good trip!
Post a Comment