Thank you. But nope. I didn't take it or edit it. This is her basketball picture. She does look grown up...so much so that it is hard to believe she is only 12, and I'm her mother. She wants to be grown up as well. Now, I just need to find a way to take back some years and make her my little girl again.
3 comments:
Great photo! Did you take this, or edit it at least? I can not believe how grown up she looks!
Thank you. But nope. I didn't take it or edit it. This is her basketball picture.
She does look grown up...so much so that it is hard to believe she is only 12, and I'm her mother. She wants to be grown up as well. Now, I just need to find a way to take back some years and make her my little girl again.
Great picture!
Post a Comment