Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Tour

I've decided to join the Christmas tour! I saw it on Renee's site and thought it was a cute idea. Kind of like looking at Christmas lights.


Here is what you do:

1. Get in the spirit and decorate your house!!

2. Take some pictures.

3. Post them on your blog.

4. Make sure you put a link to this post in yours.

Winter bears, penguins, and cards

My Nativity

Winter carnival ice skaters

I love snowmen!

The snow-globe and the "Joy" snowman were given to me by my Grandmother. I remember them from when I was really small.
And, yes, this is a cow ornament...because we do have a sense of humor. :)

3 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

So much fun to see!

The Hagan Clan said...

Those are awesome pictures...I LOVE snowman too...they come up with the cutest snowman at christmas time!

Darlene said...

That was cute!

Merry, Merry Christmas to you all!!! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed time.

Love to you all!!!