Tuesday, December 23, 2008

An old post...

** I was going through my old posts and decided to repost this one. It is about a year old now and I absolutely love it. Hope you enjoy...**An evening of quiet.
An evening of peace.
Jasmyn and I are drawing,
at least until I start Yawning.
Dolan and Hannah are making sound.
And I have to look over when I hear a loud "POUND"!
So I look over, and what do I see?...

A couple of "POT HEADS" looking at me.

:)

5 comments:

Blackmans said...

I love that picture of Dolan and Hannah! It looks like you had a lot of fun!

The Maris' said...

Cute cute cute: that looks like too much fun!! Nice rhyming Charlie

sixbehrs said...

too funny! Love Dolan's expression.

The Hagan Clan said...

That was soooo cute Charlie... Pricless memories!

Anonymous said...

I love the pot heads. Teresa