Friday, October 17, 2008

The art Showcase...

This is the showcase I had put together to put Jasmyn's art work in. The best thing about it is that I can change out the artwork regularly. These are just a few of Jasmyn's art pieces. The two in the center are from last year. The bottom right corner is a really good shading to make it look 3D. Right now that is my favorite. Probably because it shows that she can overcome her Chorea. Holding a pencil lightly and getting it to do as she wants has been difficult. The top left was done with real ink, the pen had to be dipped in the ink. Jasmyn enjoys painting and drawing. I have been looking for a piece of art for the family room and haven't been able to find anything that I like. This here gives me the art piece and it can be changed regularly. It was an inexpensive fix that the whole family enjoys.