Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dinos, Gloves, and a BIG spider!

Here are a few random pictures. The first two are from our weekend in Denver. I had forgot to post them due to them being on my cell phone rather then my camera. On our way out to Denver, we stopped at the rest area/park in Wray, Colorado. Hannah just loved all the fun stuff there. Here she is riding on the Dino with her Dad.
This picture was taken bright and early(evidently way too early) at the flea market. The only shop that was open when we got there was of course a toy one! Hannah found this stroller and Baby doll and wouldn't let it go. Here she is waving to people while taking her baby for a walk around the bare flea market.
This here is a Silver Argiope Spider...I did not have to look it up...I'm married to a "Bug Man." I finally had some ripe tomatoes on my vines and was trying to pick them...not anymore! On one plant alone there were three of these ugly beasts! UGH!
Hannah takes after her Father! Big mouth. I just have a different kind of big mouth...LOUD! HA-ha.
Hannah ready to work. We went out this morning to help set posts for a horse arena. Hannah just had to take her Dad's gloves(she had to protect her hands).
The only picture of Dolan working. Of course in this picture he is resting. Notice his bare hands? I think we will need to get Hannah her own pair of work gloves for next time.


No comments: