-
For family and friends
both far and near.
Because sometimes
those closest to you
know the least about you.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Random Hannah...
Just a post full of Hannah's quirkiness... "Whoa!" Hannah found a new seat...On top of the sofa Needing some light! Waking up on her big girl bed. I still need to put up the canopy. Bed head Hanny! Cheeser!
We decided to skip the toddler bed all together. Three reasons... 1. she is sleeping through the night and putting herself to sleep 2. The crib turned into a toddler bed but the roller wheel was busted. Inexpensive and easy to fix, but... 3. My sister-in-law needed a crib for their bundle of joy arriving and since we had one plus Jasmyn's old canopy bed in the closet...might as well pass it on and use Jasmyn's old bed. Otherwise she would have been in a toddler bed first. Hannah loves her new bed and enjoys being a "BIG" girl! She has always tried to grow up faster then what I want her to so she got her way on this one.
4 comments:
I love the bed-head look :-)
Aww, she's in a big girl bed already?! She's such a cutie.
Wow, I haven't even put Collin in a big boy bed yet!! I love her room, very cute!
We decided to skip the toddler bed all together. Three reasons...
1. she is sleeping through the night and putting herself to sleep
2. The crib turned into a toddler bed but the roller wheel was busted. Inexpensive and easy to fix, but...
3. My sister-in-law needed a crib for their bundle of joy arriving and since we had one plus Jasmyn's old canopy bed in the closet...might as well pass it on and use Jasmyn's old bed.
Otherwise she would have been in a toddler bed first. Hannah loves her new bed and enjoys being a "BIG" girl! She has always tried to grow up faster then what I want her to so she got her way on this one.
Post a Comment