Monday, July 28, 2008

Jasmyn's Home!!!

Jasmyn finally came home today from her vacation with her Aunt and Uncle in Denver. She had such a great time! Elitch 's, Water World, 2 movies, got stung by a bee, fell down some stairs, pinched her fingers in a drawer, and LOTS OF SHOPPING!!! Not to mention another Jonas Brother's concert. Not that the last was all that exciting for her. ;) By this top picture you can see just how excited she was for it to end. Not very. According to Jennifer, Jasmyn was a wonderful house guest. She let her Aunt rest when needed and even helped pick up. Ah, now only if she would do that at home. :)

Auntie Jennifer spending time with Hannah.
Jasmyn showing off her new "school" clothes. All of which are Jonas Brothers.
I just love this picture of Jennifer. I caught her by surprise. But it's a good picture of her "Baby bump."
It is good to have Jasmyn home. I missed her. And yes, as hard as it is to admit...
I even missed her ramblings on the Jonas Brothers.

2 comments:

The Hagan Clan said...

oh looks like she had a really great time...its so nice for them to have a lil mini vacation away from us...it does them some good and even when they get to spend that time with other family members.

Darlene said...

Awww I love those pics...glad she had a great time and glad she's back home - surely you missed her like crazy!!!

Did they get to find out what the baby is?

You should send some pics of Allen as well!!!

Hugs,
Darlene