Sunday, June 22, 2008

New pictures...

Since we have been home I have been taking lots of pictures. I can honestly say that what happened with Dolan scared me silly!!! Now I feel that we need more pictures so if anything should happen to either of us the girls will have pictures to go along with the memories. Today we went to church. Dolan was feeling good in the morning but may have over did it at church. We were working in the nursery and I think those little fellers may have wore him out. We had planned on going to the "family fun picnic BBQ" today but Dolan needed his rest. Here are just a few pictures from today.

This robin was singing a song this evening while I was in the garden. I looked around trying to find him for quite a while. He was perched on the very top of the tank house.
This is Teenie our shop cat. She is also Izzy's mommy.
A nest of four eggs. This nest belongs to a killdeer bird. They lay their nests among the rocks. These birds are also thespians. If anything gets too near the nest the bird flies a short distance away and acts as if it is injured to distract the intruder and lure them away from the nest. What a sight this whole act is.
Pretending to be injured.



This was the best one that Hannah would allow. She was not in a cooperative mood for pictures.
"MOM!!!Hurry up!!!Don't want my picture taken!!!""I have a rock."
"Not as tasty as it looked."







That's it. Sorry for all the pictures but hope you enjoy them.



5 comments:

Blackmans said...

I love the pictures!!! It's so good to see pictures of you too!!

sixbehrs said...

Nice picture of the whole family. And they're all very good, even the one of a squirmy Hannah!

The Hagan Clan said...

great pics...Charlie...Dolan is looking great...glad he's home now!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the family pictures, the ones of kids trying to get away are the best! I like the ones of you too! Hope all is getting better everyday and you figure everything out with Dolan! Best of luck!

The Hicks Family said...

I just heard about everything! I ended up being in Lincoln a lot longer than I'd planned! I love the pictures, it is good you have some of yourself too, my kids get upset because I don't like mine taken but yet I'm always taking theirs! I will keep Dolan in my thoughts and prayers, as well as you. If there is anything I can do please do not hesitate to call!