This week has been uneventful. We all had a stomach virus and all have recovered.
It started with Dolan, moved over to Hannah, onto me, finally it hit Jas.
Needless to say our house was not a pleasant house this week.
Hannah has discovered music recently. Besides dancing she enjoys trying to sing along with it.
She has a "Baby Genius" DVD of nursery rhymes that I finally put in for her.
You would swear that she actually has an attention span that lasts longer than 20 seconds!
She tries to do the clapping with it and all the other activities along with them.
Dolan and I jokingly tell each other that Hannah will have to spend time with the Behrends family. For those of you who do not know the Behrends family they are very musically inclined.
Mrs. Behrends is the music teacher at school and Mr. Behrends is the band teacher.
They also do the music at the church. Both sing and play instruments.
Dolan and I are not musically inclined...
Jasmyn can play piano and trombone (learning both), but to this day I have never heard her sing...
Funny story about that...
Mrs. Behrends also states that she also has not heard her sing either ans she is Jasmyn's music teacher!!!
Anyway, here are some pics from the week...
Of course Jas didn't let me take a picture of her but I'll throw one in anyways.
This is my Jasmyn. Shes only 11 and looks much older...
Why do kids have to grow so fast???
Hannah was down for a nap the other day so Dolan and I watched a movie...
When I looked over at him this is what I saw...
I'm married to a Clown!!!
Hannah enjoys playing with the curtains, usually "peek-a-boo!"
I love her hair that way!!!
And this is Hannah being Hannah...
Absolutely Adorable!!!
On a little side-note:
Jasmyn tonight is going to her first real concert!!!
Her Aunt Jennifer is taking her to see the Jonas Brothers in Denver.
5 comments:
I LOVE Hannah's hair. She is SOOOO cute! I hope you are all feeling better!
She's totally cute. You know, considering how well Jasmyn does with piano and trombone, I'll bet she can sing rather well. Since I didn't teach her when she was in lower elementary, it's true, I never have really heard her by herself. With my younger kids, I always have them sing alone, no matter what. But as they get a little older, I don't force it (maybe I should), but let them "volunteer" for solos and stuff. She never volunteers, that's for sure! But she's a GREAT kid! I love both your girls!
Hannah's ponytail is SO CUTE! Glad to hear you're feeling better.
I love the pic of Hannah in the curtains. And, like Jas, I was a trombone player in high school. You know, back in the day...
Oh Charlie... Hannah is an absolute DOLL!!! What a gorgeous little girl! Sounds like things are going good up on Smith Acres. Glad to hear!
Post a Comment