Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I FINALY DID IT!!!

I had two accomplishments last night!!! I finally was allowed to take Jasmyn's picture! Of course she had to make me promise to get her shirt in the picture as well. She purchased this shirt at the Jonas Brothers' concert Saturday night and completely loves it! The second is more remarkable than that even...I got Jasmyn to hum for me after piano lessons. Yes this is amazing! Jasmyn does not like singing and has never done so!!! Last night Mrs. Behrends even tried and she wouldn't...but on the way home Jasmyn wanted to turn on radio Disney to listen to the top three because she knew the Jonas brothers were going to be one of the top three... I had her hum for me in order to listen...it worked!!! She can carry a tune!
Jasmyn proud of her shirt!!!

The Shirt up close.
Piano lessons...actually afterwards because I didn't want to make Jas nervous.

1 comment:

sixbehrs said...

WOW!!!!! You go, Charlie! I'm not surprised that she can sing on pitch, however. To play the trombone you have to have a pretty good ear (unless a person just plays the trombone very badly, but that's a whole other issue...)

Who says bribery isn't a good parenting tactic?!