Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pictures of the week

Here are some pictures from this week. I wish I would have took a couple pictures from Friday night. We had the Jutten family and Royce and Doyle over for supper. We had a really great time with everyone. I admit I was having too much fun and didn't pull out the camera. Now I feel bad because I don't have any photos. Jasmyn, Landon, and Jenna played a ball game on the stairs and hide and seek in the dark. Hannah had the greatest time playing with Kyle!!!
Her room really showed it as well!!!
Later in the evening Doyle and Royce stayed around for a couple of rounds of "ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5th GRADER?". We had a blast!!


Hannah enjoyed climbing and sitting on Royce's lap. Hannah was so excited that even after everybody left, she looked everywhere for them...Under the tables, behind doors, everywhere!
At 5:ooam Hannah woke up and just had to search the house again!!
Maybe she was trying to tell me that we should have people over more often.
I admit that I had too much fun and forgot about photos.


Well here are some pic from throughout the week.

Cooking with Purple Kitty

Playing with Noah's Arc and the animals

"Mom, can I have the camera? Please?"

"Hannah, Where's your tongue?"

No comments: