Saturday, January 5, 2008

caterpillar

We pulled out Hannah's Caterpillar yesterday.
She really enjoyed it.
Most parents buy their children rocking horses,
but anyone who knows me, even the slightest,
knows that I will go for the not so normal.
I found this Caterpillar while looking for rocking horses.
You'll never guess where....
At Wal-mart right next to the rocking horses!
I didn't have to look too hard. :)

Here's the same photo only played with a little.
Jas and Hannah having a really great time together.
Hide-N-Seek anyone?
Jas watching Hanny on the Caterpillar.


4 comments:

The Maris' said...

I love the catepillar. I had one something like it wen I was little. How fun.

sixbehrs said...

what program do you have to tweak your pictures with?? They're really cool. Your girls are so beautiful!!

Wheeler Family said...

Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

I love the catapillar. It is adorable. I would have gotten that instead of a rocking horse also. Teresa