This year we finally made it out to Cox's Ponds for their pumpkin patch. It was such a wonderful experience. The weather was absolutely beautiful, the atmosphere relaxing, and the scenery was romantic!
They had these signs all over and Hannah enjoyed putting her head in them.
They had a petting zoo and playground equipment for the kids.
A hayrack ride that took us to the maze and haunted garden. Hannah did well for the most part up until the end when the costumed people started talking to Hannah and walking around. She liked them all better when she thought they were fake.
Picking a pumpkin.
And Hannah's favorite part was the pony rides!!!
We then went for a ride taking advantage of the scenery. I do have to admit that this is my FAVORITE season! I love the colors and the temperatures.
I pointed out these bright red foliage along our ride. We stopped and took a look. Poison Ivy. Pretty!
No comments:
Post a Comment