Painting has begun in the kitchen this week. Hannah helped. I believe she put more paint on herself and the floor then the wall, but the laughter was worth it!
The color is Mocha Mousse.
Pictures of Hannah's painting job. She got to help with the priming.
She had such a great time helping.
Jasmyn is at her Aunt, Uncle, and cousin's for the week. She has been shopping, to the amusement park, and a concert already.
Dolan has been working ridding the world of pests, trying to maintain equipment of the farm, and mowing. His work is never done.
I have been recovering. A long slow process. A lot slower then what I thought. On a positive note: Relatively Painless! YAY!
Still seeing doctors and there is a chance that I will need another surgery in the very near future. Masses were found on my thyroid. 3 to be exact. 2 solid and one cystic. The biopsies are this upcoming week. The results appointment is early next week. Right now it seems as if it is one thing right on top of another. I will get through it though. Keeping my head up and trying to keep my eyes open.
1 comment:
Still praying for you, Charlie, that you'll be encouraged and strong in the midst of the trials that seem to be following you around lately.
Post a Comment