Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

We had a very busy week leading up to Christmas. Jasmyn started basketball, Sunday school Christmas programs, more basketball, and shopping. Jasmyn in the junior high Sunday school program was a barista. She had a few lines and got to pour "coffee" and give pastries to the customers.
Hannah was a little lamb. How appropriate considering her name Hannah Rae translates, Gracious Lamb.

Both girls were happy with their gifts! When Hannah woke Christmas morn' she didn't even come wake us up. She ran out of her room, saw the gifts, then went and woke Jasmyn.
Hannah and Kyle at one of 5 basketball games the week before Christmas.
Jasmyn ready to make her shot.
Hannah on the way to a basketball game.
This is Hannah in all her lively-hood the morning after Christmas. Hope you enjoy it as both Dolan and I do.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the video!

The Hicks Family said...

Josh & I love the video too! Now he wants me to let him set up his train tracks on the coffee table! I don't think it would last too long with Miss J around!

Charlie said...

Thanks. The videos I speed up so that t all fits in the time frame. Hannah is so funny in fast forward. The table is an actual toddler train table I found at amazon.com. It has 2 drawers on wheels underneath. It is wonderful! And if I wanted, it looks nice enough to use as my coffee table.