Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A to T-ball...

Summer is winding down now. Less then a month left before school is back in session. Dolan is keeping busy with work, me with the kids. Jasmyn with getting as much vacation as possible. Right now she is in Denver living it up with her Aunt, Uncle, and cousin Ava. Hannah is just as ornery as ever. She loves to go swimming. She will run out of her room with her swimsuit on and swim ring around her neck and say, "wotta." Looks like I am getting an apple corer/peeler. Dolan said if we get apples this year I can get one. The apple tree is full! Apple pies, crisps, sauces this fall!!!

This is Jasmyn with Izzy before she left. The only half-way recent picture I have of her. I guess she is having the best time in Denver as well. She was able to go to a concert and get front row seats. She had to call me from the concert just to tell me she was so excited!

The good thing about swimming...It makes for a tired little girl! This is one day after swimming...she is almost asleep.
Hannah has been trying T-ball out. She has such a good time hitting the ball and chasing after it. She still holds the bat wrong but it will come in time.



I love this next photo...it shows her concentrating.



It starts like this...
Then a ball gets placed upon it...
Concentration and a swing...
The thrill and excitement...
And finally the chasing! Then it starts all over again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay .. 2 things
1 - i FOR SURE want some apple crisp when you make some
2 - swimming makes everybody, even lifeguards, EXHAUSTED
- Donna