Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Walk...

Tonight we had the most bright and beautiful rainbow on top of the hill. The pictures do not do it any justice!





Friday Hannah and I decided to walk to town. So we loaded up the wagon and took the back roads. The weather was perfect and Hannah loved it!
Here she is buckling herself up...all ready to go!
We saw some pretty wild flowers...some growing in the most odd places.
A bird enjoying the day as well.


It is amazing how much more you see when you are not stuck inside of a vehicle.

4 comments:

Blackmans said...

That rainbow is AWESOME!!!!!

Charlie said...

I couldn't get the whole rainbow in one picture! It was that big!!!

Anonymous said...

I got the whole rainbow .. but theres 3 telephone poles that RUIN the picture - Donna

Sharon said...

Very nice pictures!! You walked all the way to town back roads?!?! I'm impressed!