Winter weather? Nope. Not even close. Not unless you count upper 60's and lower 70's winter weather. Since the weather was so nice, I decided to take the girls out to the park. Jasmyn stayed home from school again. She has been cooped up and needed to get out. Besides, I think the fresh air did her some good. She still isn't 100% but she is closer.
Hannah really enjoyed feeding the geese. She would get her own bread and break off pieces to feed the geese. She even listened and stayed out of the water this time. YAY!
Jasmyn got brave and started hand feeding some of the braver geese. Hannah had seen that and tried it as well. She didn't keep it up long, one of the geese scared her so back to throwing the bread.
Hannah really enjoyed feeding the geese. She would get her own bread and break off pieces to feed the geese. She even listened and stayed out of the water this time. YAY!
Jasmyn got brave and started hand feeding some of the braver geese. Hannah had seen that and tried it as well. She didn't keep it up long, one of the geese scared her so back to throwing the bread.




3 comments:
Fun! Yep, we have to enjoy these days when we can get 'em! I might do capris today.
By the way...I love "Slow Fade"...it's playing right now. One of my favorites right now.
You would never believe it was nice enough for short sleeves and capri's. BURR!!!! I miss summer.
I love the picture of Hannah in the slide or tunnel.
Post a Comment