Thursday, January 15, 2009

Making things a little more even...

Anyone who knows Jasmyn, knows just how difficult it is to have her cooperate while a camera is in use. Because of that reason, I typically don't get many pictures of her and the blog is quite a little Hannah over load. So, since Jasmyn is in basketball, I get to freely take pictures of her. Of course they are all action shots and not great still portraits, they are at least pictures of Jasmyn.
This is one of the few pictures I could capture of Jasmyn with the ball. Immediately after this was snapped, She was surrounded by three opposing team members fighting her for the ball. Jasmyn held tight and did not let it go.
Another rare treat of Jasmyn with the ball.
Jasmyn liked this picture. Everything is out of focus while still in focus.
Checking in.
The final score. The "B" team won.
Jasmyn saw this picture and she said that I had to post it. "It's Awesome!" It was during warm-ups and I was trying to adjust my camera and find the right setting. It was of Jasmyn doing a lay-up. I think it just shows how badly my lens needs to be cleaned.

No comments: