Saturday, December 20, 2008

Home Game...

Jasmyn was back in school Thursday after being gone Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for Appointments. That afternoon they had a basketball game at home. Both the "A" team and "B" team lost. I do not remember the scores. Jasmyn played well for not being at practice all week. All the girls played well. This is what we have for substitutions during a game...3.
In this photo it appears that the opponents have two full teams at their disposal for substitutions. At one time the opponents did substitute all the players on the court.Jasmyn checking in...
Tailor Lee, a teammate, had went for a basket under pressure and this is what the final result was...
It was alright in the end...Our ref carries a big stick.
I don't know why but I like this photo.

Jasmyn stayed right on top of the girl she was blocking...Good Job!Full timeout!

Hannah of course had to play with her friend. She is not a shy child at all!

1 comment:

Ma.n.Pa.Erickson said...

Another good game Jasmyn. Glad you are back.