Jasmyn passing the ball back into the game.
Half time pep talk and strategy planning.
Jasmyn had ended up getting a foul. She stopped the play and the opposing team from scoring. The picture below is during half-time explaining that her foul was unintentional..."I tripped!" No matter how it was caused, it still worked out.
Hannah made another new friend.
This is the BIG story! Jasmyn's shooting record is at 100%! I didn't get the shot, and this isn't even the "after" picture. I chose it because the look on her and her teammate's faces was similar to the looks that they had after Jasmyn's 3-point All NET shot! It was her only attempt at a basket so it leaves her at 100%. I was so proud that I cried.
The final score! Good game girls! And you may notice that there is only one foul listed for our team...Jasmyn's "unintentional" made it.
While getting a picture of Jasmyn and her friend Cassidy, Dawn popped up into the scene...litterally. Jasmyn loves this photo! She thinks Dawn is hilarious!
Jasmyn and Cassidy after the game was won!
Jasmyn played well for her first game. She fouled once, blocked and tipped a couple passes, and even stole the ball once. Stealing the ball was funny! Jasmyn has difficulties with dribbling left handed and she had to use her left hand at this moment because her right hand was being used to push away the opposing team's player. The ball stopped bouncing, and Jasmyn then quickly grabbed it then tossed it. You had to be there. It was Funny! Jasmyn so likes Basketball!
3 comments:
Hi Charlie I am Tailor Lees mom, she was excited for Jasmyns basket yesterday. Great job from a WP mom!!!
Leslie Lee
Yay Jaz! Keep up the practice and the good work!
Sounds like Jasmyn did well for her first game. Good job Jasmyn, Keep it up.
Post a Comment