These are two of my current sketches. This one here is Jasmyn...I still have some work to do. I am having a little problem with her lips. I call this sketch "Blooming Daydreams". Jasmyn is a name of a flower(only spelled a little different) and looks a little dreamy in this one.
This one I call "Slumbering Gracious Lamb". Hannah is Hebrew for grace...Rae is Hebrew for Lamb...and she is sleeping.

6 comments:
Charlie, you are very talented! These are beautiful!
I have always said you were artistically talented!! We know where Jasmyn gets it from. They are great!
I had no idea you had this talent. Can I hire you to sketch my kid? I'm not kidding. Or maybe we can trade for some family photos.
These are incredible I guess is what I'm trying to say...
Wow....I'm truly impressed. I mean it. You have a gift (which I'm going to remember when I need help with artistic-type things at church or school....I have not an artistic bone anywhere in my body). Thanks for posting these.
I didn't know you could do this! They're so neat!
Awesome, Charlie! I love them!
Post a Comment