Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Introductions...

First introduction: Ava Francis Pelkey

Isn't she a doll?

New Mommy meeting AvaNew Mommy and Daddy getting acquainted
I just love this picture! Jasmyn captured this very well. The love and bliss that is overwhelming meeting the child that God has given to you!
Proud Daddy!A very excited cousin!
I would also just like to say thank you to Allen and Jennifer for allowing us to be present during Ava's birth. What an awesome experience! May you continue to experience the joy moment by moment. Take the time to thank God for the wonderful blessings He has given!


3 comments:

The Hicks Family said...

Wow I don't even know them and this brought tears to my eyes! Congratulations to all of you!

teddybears place said...

wow congrads charlie on being an aunt ... she is a doll and i love the smile of jazzy

Blackmans said...

She is beautiful! Congrats to you and her new Mommy and Daddy!