This is Jasmyn this morning. She wanted to be Alice Cullen for Halloween this year. So Dark and early, about 6:45amCST, I was trimming her hair so it would lay properly. Our hair-dresser would be so disappointed! This picture was taken before the make-up was applied and the necklace put on. Needless to say, I think she's cute.

Sorry for the small picture. I wasn't able to get it bigger. This is the look we were trying to achieve. But, I think we ended up looking more like Dr. Liz Wilson (Jennifer Love Hewitt) off of Garfield. What do you think?

Sorry for the small picture. I wasn't able to get it bigger. This is the look we were trying to achieve. But, I think we ended up looking more like Dr. Liz Wilson (Jennifer Love Hewitt) off of Garfield. What do you think?

2 comments:
http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2100000/Alice-Cullen-twilight-movie-2185809-1024-768.jpg
that might help
she does look cute
Post a Comment