When you have safety-pins?
It has always been difficult to find fitting clothes for Hannah. That is why you may see her a lot in overalls. She is a slim child and clothes are made for the "chunky" baby. I purchased this outfit a little over a month ago on sale and thought it would make a great cooler(compared to 100 degrees) day outfit. It met the requirement of having an elastic waist. Sad thing is, when I put it on her today, the pants fell straight down to her ankles. The waist of the pants never even touched Hannah's waist. This pair of pants wouldn't even fit a very "chunky" baby!
This picture shows how big they are. I am not stretching at all!
Pants not being held out.
1 comment:
Why do they make outfits like this? I stopped buying 2 piece outfits for Maycee because the pants fit way after she outgrew the top!
Post a Comment