Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fun Filled Family Festivities...

We had a very fun evening tonight! Jasmyn was having a sleep over Last night and tonight so we took the opportunity to get out and do "something". We started off bowling, headed to Pizza Hut, to the park, and then a nice country road drive home with ice cream. Hannah took to bowling! Jasmyn and her friend Cassidy had a blast as well. Jasmyn on one game had two strikes. Dolan was making strikes as well. I got one. Not bad for people who do not bowl but once a year. And I have to admit, Hannah bowls better than her mother. I may have got a strike but when we were done her score beat mine!

Hannah carried her own ball and pushed it up the lane herself with minimal help from us(mainly due to the fact that she moved faster then us). It was a sight to see. This itty bitty girl bowling! Her ball would move so slow she would get tired of waiting for it to make it to the end of her lane that she would lie down to watch.

The above pictures were taken at Pizza Hut. Of course we had to get a picture of the 'Messy Monster' saying "cheese!" Below are at Barnett park. The kids all enjoyed the park except for the heat. Afterwards we all went for ice cream to cool off.

This next picture is Hannah telling me about the birds..."Ca! Ca!" (The sound that a bird makes.)

Hannah looking at the Geese.


I really like this picture of Jasmyn! She truly looks happy and she even knew the camera was out! What a rare treat for me!

1 comment:

Bley's Blog said...

Looks like a great time! I can't remember the last time I went bowling, we may have to do that someday.