Before...

After...


I need to get a picture of it when it is dry. The curls are now huge! I guess because all the extra weight is gone. What prompted this move? It's actually been something that Dolan and I have been talking about for weeks. Hannah refuses to leave hair ties in, rubs food in her hair, and chews on her hair. It was time to say good-bye. We kept the "first" haircut pony-tail. It measures 7 inches! WOW!
6 comments:
Ok, I saw these and was instantly sad!!! I have no idea why! She looks adorable with short hair! I love it!!!! She just looks so much older!!!!
Wowza!!! It's really cute--did you do it yourself?? I like it, but she sure is going to look different to me!! The good thing is, hair always grows. But no matter what you do to Hannah, she's going to look cute!!
Dolan and I did it. I cut while Dolan held her head. She doesn't seem to notice the differance yet. Maybe she won't. I got really sad when I cut the ponytail off. I cried. You are right Sara. It will grow back. But you know, it's growing on me. It is really curly right now and cute. We'll see...
I just showed Olivia...she said, "that's cute." Thought you'd like to know you've got approval from a 4-yr-old :-)
Awww...kinda makes me sad too :) But it is really really cute this way. I can't wait to see it in person!
she looks even more beautiful...wow
Post a Comment