Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"The Babysitter"...


The weather was absolutely beautiful this morning. Hannah and I headed outside to play, camera in tow. Hannah was in quite a pleasant mood this morning. Here are some pictures of her playing with Izzy the cat and some "pity!" yellow flowers. As you can tell by the photos, Hannah enjoyed pulling the flowers off of the stems.

Hannah with Izzy. We jokingly call Izzy "the babysitter". While outside, we can always find Hannah just by looking for the cat. She will follow him everywhere! Izzy does a great job of leading her to safe areas to play.

Hannah had to smell the flower. Don't let this photo deceive you. She had already separated the flower from the stem.



I have to explain. This is Hannah doing the "Itsy bitsy spider". The sun had just come out and was drying all the rain!
Flower popping Hannah!

I love this smile! I actually caught her off guard so she didn't have her weird smile face on.

2 comments:

Blackmans said...

She's so cute! I love the picture of her smiling big!

Wheeler Family said...

I'm a little repetitive w/ my comments, but what else can I say??? She's so cute :)