Today is an emotional day for me. I have been busy with the old baby stuff. This morning I pulled out quite a few baby items. My brother is preparing to have a little one in October and it appears that Dolan and I are done having children. My brother and his wife are needing items and we have quite a few. My sister-in-law is willing to take what we have. I have been cleaning up and washing. As I handle each item I get flooded with the precious memories that were made. The car seat that Hannah rode home in from the hospital, the bouncy chair that she spent many hours in cooing, the walker that she played in, etc... I had already given Jasmyn's stuff away 10 years ago so we had to start over with Hannah.
This is hard for me because even though I had realized that we were done with children I still had hope. Giving it all away just seems that I am now closing the door on even the hope of having more. I guess this is just another step. It is just making it easier for when i go see the doctor next Friday.
I am thankful for my Husband and my two beautiful girls. They brighten my life more and more everyday! My girls are each unique and precious. I am so grateful that God has blessed Dolan and I with them. It is true that the love of God can be seen. He has shown it to me through my family.
Even though today is a sad day for me, I am still full of joy!
1 comment:
Sweetheart...just because you may be done having one them from your womb...the Lord may have other options for you down the road...lots of children would treasure your love!!!
I'm so excited for Alan and his wife...I'm sure this child will be ungodly beautiful!! Do they know what it is yet?
Matthew was born on your mom and dad's birthdays - that's so neat!!!!
I still yearn for another child as well...but I promised I will not be greedy...I was blessed with one and I never in my wildest dreams ever expected to have him...but I always prayed and begged for him anyway :)
Love you girl!
Post a Comment