We have been trying to do some "landscaping" for quite some time now. We finally agreed on a design scheme and are now putting it into action. I am truly impressed with how it is starting to look...But then again anything is better than what is was...a sea of dead brown for so long. Jasmyn even got into it. She helped with leveling of the stones, placement, edging, filling, digging, just the whole thing. It was nice to see her playing in the dirt. She was never a dirt person, so this was something to see.
Hannah helped too!



I will post a picture of the finished product later. By the time they finished, Hannah and I had already gone in for the night.
I will post a picture of the finished product later. By the time they finished, Hannah and I had already gone in for the night.
1 comment:
I wish we had that much flat land -all hills and mountains here - looking forward to seeing the finished work!
Post a Comment