Sunday, June 1, 2008

Nice weathered weekend

The weather this weekend has been great! Dolan and I have been doing outside work that hasn't been able to get done due to storms and mud. This weekend we both have been doing the mowing of the grounds. Hannah had her first ride in a tractor and loved it!!! I wish I would have had my camera on me for that to capture her smile, but while working, no camera. She also went a few rounds with Daddy on the mower. Hannah and I played outside and colored the porch and sidewalk with chalk. Here is some of our work.

Hannah said boat so I drew a boat. she helped color in the blue.
Smiling Elephant
This one is harder to see due to the sprinkling. Hannah is at the stage were she wants to know what everything is and how to say it. She pointed at the tree and after she was told its name, she kept saying "tee!" So we then drew this lovely tree.
Hannah starting her own art. As you can tell we had a sprinkle of rain move through. Hannah loved it!!!
Hannah pointing to the next piece of art.
Here is Dolan mowing. I just love how everything is just so green right now.



3 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

You're pretty artistic w/ those chalks, Charlie!!! Love the pics of Hannah. We miss her-seems like a it's been awhile since we've seen you all!

sixbehrs said...

Yeah, I agree with Renee--my sidewalk chalk creations never turn out that well. When I'm looking for someone artistic, I'll know who to call!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree too! WOW, it looks awesome!