Making a Pineapple Upside Down cake... After we went to the Dr's today for Hannah's eczema that is getting worse due to allergies the girls wanted to bake.

Sisters Hangin' together...This is quite common in the house. The girls love each other! They also annoy each other. Sibling rivalry.

Hannah's new art desk. Dolan and I picked this up at a garage sale Saturday for $10.00. Hannah has played with this non-stop since.

OJD...

Obsessive Jonas Disorder...

Every where you look in Jasmyn's room you see Jonas Brothers...
My girl is changing.
At least there is a tiny bit of my little girl hanging on...
A picture of two Kittens is mixed up in the whole mess as well.
Can you find the lonely kittens?
1 comment:
For me it was New Kids on the Block (who are rejoined now for a reunion tour) and Kurt Cameron...I can't remember them all...but I know I had tons of boy bands and boy actors all over my walls!!!
Kind of sad that she's growing so quickly, but looks like she's quite the young lady - so you've done well!
You're a great Mom!!! Hugs
Post a Comment