Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Fault...

I'm a couple days late on this post. Jasmyn's Sunday School Spring program was Sunday evening. The kids did a really great job! The show was really entertaining. This was Jasmyn's favorite show so far. Here is why:
1. She didn't have to sing
2. She wasn't on stage
3. She was semi-hidden in the audience
I had planned on taking more pictures but I could only take this one. My camera had kicked the can with this one. It didn't want to capture or process the photo. It was stuck! So I turned off the camera and just enjoyed the show.
Well, today I picked up my camera and was going to see if it even took this one picture and what I saw didn't surprise me any...I should have known better. My settings on the camera were changed! My fault! I had put the camera in the diaper bag as to not forget it, and during the beginning of the show "Little Miss Hannah Rae" was playing in the diaper bag! I should have known the reason why she was being so good was because she didn't want to be caught!
So, here it is, my one photo.

(Maybe I should read up on my camera. Find out what this setting is supposed to be for.)

Any how, the kids did a really great job. ( So did the teacher! )

1 comment:

Bley's Blog said...

Jasmyn did a great job with her part. I enjoyed Hannah's cute little smiles too! :)