Saturday, March 1, 2008

Spring Fever...

Today the weather was absolutely glorious in Southwest Nebraska!!! And the day is only half over. We so far had a high of 76 degrees.
Talk about a massive case of Spring Fever all the way around!!!
This morning Dolan had an appointment for his car to be serviced in Wauneta so we stopped off at the park and played for quite a while then we walked the trail. We all enjoyed it!!!
When we got home we had a quick lunch then back outside. Dolan was getting stuff done that he couldn't earlier due to the frozen ground and the girls and I walked around the farm. Then I went to fill the cats water bowl and Hannah discovered it. She was making
"Stone Soup."
Then It became more of a mud pie maker. Jas and Hannah were out playing in the water for over an hour but, at last, nap time was calling so Mommy was the fun killer. Hannah put up quite the fight coming in. I think she is going to be an outside kid.
Tomorrow is supposed to be much colder with a chance of snow.
As we walked around the farm we noticed that the trees have buds on them!
Just more to add to the spring fever. Dolan then started talking about getting the lawn leveled and the grass planted and flower gardens started and where to plant the trees.
Spring fever in full bloom...
Tomorrow will frost our plans.




The End...

6 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

Our day has been very similar! I was wishing that we didn't have to do nap today, but I'm afraid that doesn't work! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you made good use of the nice day. Teresa

Wheeler Family said...

It was a great day for skiing in CO, too! I love the new look of your blog!

The Hagan Clan said...

love the pics... they are so cute!

Anonymous said...

my mom didnt put the pic of me holding up the jonas brothers mag!
im kinda mad and upset!

Anonymous said...

my mom didnt put the pic of me holding up the jonas brothers mag!
im kinda mad and upset!