Here's how you play. Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog of ten weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment "You're it!" and tell them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag that person back, let her know when you've posted your blog so she can read your answers.
1) I love to read
2) I am over 50% grey-- I started greying early teenage years--
3) I don't really remember my natural hair color
4) If I could I would sleep until 10am. A couple of years ago I would have said noon.
5) Kids give me the creeps!!! I get really nervous around other peoples kids. (It's a fear of germs)
6) I love to sing....but can't read music
7) Secretly my favorite season is Winter, but I hate the cold-I love the look of fresh snow-Spring and Fall have the best temps and better colors-but my fav is Winter.
8) My first real injury was when I was 16. I was the only licensed driver in the vehicle but was not driving. The vehicle had hydroplaned, flew over a ditch, and ran threw over a 100 ft of fence before it came to a stop. My head ended up breaking out the side window of a Chevy s-10 blazer. I ended up with a concussion, 10 staples in my head, glass embedded in the skull (also cracked skull), and the scar to prove it.
9) I graduated high school at the age of 16.
10) I hate cleaning but yet am obsessive/compulsive about cleaning. (When I start I go all out)Vacuuming my living room only takes an hour and a half if not longer. I have to continually go over the same spot to ensure it is clean. Something may have been placed on the floor while vacuuming the other area. Or dust may have fallen on it. Needless to say, Thursdays are "house cleaning" days and it takes all day.
I am now supposed to tag 5 people- well, everyone has been tagged that I know. So I will Tag...
Jasmyn-I'm your mother but let's see what you are hiding.
1 comment:
Tag you're it - read my blog!! ok well your already tagged...lol should of look at everyone before i tagged!
Post a Comment