Since Monday it has only been the girls and myself. Dolan has been away for work at some pest controller workshop. He should be home late tonight. Even though I am still busy with the kids and the house, I've still had plenty of time to miss Dolan. It is amazing how much you miss not only the person but the conversation as well...not saying that the kids aren't fun to talk to, but Hannah just repeats the same words and in the same sense, Jasmyn does as well. Since the concert all she talks about is the Jonas brothers. A little grown-up conversation is missed in this house recently. Well, I got out my camera today. Hannah was quite the little goof. I'm surprised that she was able to keep going after the lack of sleep last night. About every two hours Hannah woke up crying "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Bye-bye Daddy!" She would get herself so worked up that she couldn't fall back to sleep. Hopefully Dolan will make it home before bed time tonight.
Loving the goof!!!
Static cling? I asked Hannah who she was talking to and she answered, "DADDY!"

Looking for Daddy.
1 comment:
Ok, your missing a post!!!
That picture of Hannah looking for Dolan makes me want to cry! I hope she gets to see her Daddy tonight!!
Post a Comment